WebDefender - Server
WebDefender - Server is a highly configurable intrusion prevention system which protects your Windows Server from brute-force attacks on various services (RDP, MS-SQL, MS-FTP & MailEnable).
By constantly monitoring logs for failed login''s WebDefender detects failed logon attempts, if the number of failed attempts exceeds the configuration then the IP Address is automatically included in a banned list for a user defined period of time. If the number of failed logon attempts from a single IP address reaches a set limit, the attacker's IP address will be blocked for a specified period of time.
WebDefender - Server provides an interface for viewing current activity as well as detailed logs.
IP Addresses are only temporarily banned, this is to allow for recycling of non static addressses, however they can be permanently black listed if required.
You can view the locations of the currently banned IP Addresses on a map.
- Instant protection for Windows Server
- White/Black list.
- 1 Licence per server
- Configure single data store for instant updates between multiple servers
- Highly Configurable
- Unlimited Updates/Patches
- Immediate Access to Licence via our Licence Page
- 3 Week Trial Licence.
- Prevents brute force attacks
- Automatic configuration of Windows Firewall